Add another hand position to your bike with Cane Creek's Ergo Control II Bar Ends. They're ergonomically designed for exceptional comfort and control. They have a rubber surface that offers a soft, secure grip and is wrapped around a composite skeleton with an aluminum clamp. The mounting point is…
Speedplay's Zero Chromolys are fantastic pedals for road cycling thanks to their low weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy dual-sided entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you…
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
Channel your inner flower child with Electra's Daisy Grips. With their cheerful colors and stitched details, the Daisy Grips are sure to brighten your day with their unique appearance and casual comfort. And, they're easy to install, which means you can start enjoying the soft squish of these grips…
Electra's Hawaii Grips look cool and feel great. These comfortable grips feature hibiscus flower graphics and stitched detailing that suggest surf, sand and mellow summer afternoons, so you'll always be ready for a ride to the beach or trip through town.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Bar end plugs (2)
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard