The K-Edge Gravity Cap is ideal for downhill and enduro mountain bikes. It easily and cleanly places your Garmin computer on your stem cap for a clear view, no matter how short or steep the stem angle.
- Ideal position for Downhill and Enduro racing / riding
- Replaces top cap of steerer tube with computer mount
- Positions Garmin in front of your nose on steep terrain
- Bolt provided for steerer tube compression. This bolt mounts under Garmin interface insert.
- Compatibility: All Garmin Edge Computers including the 1000, 810, 800, 510, 500, and 200. Also supports the Touring, Touring Plus, Forerunner 310XT, and 910XT. (Larger EDGE computers such as 800, 810, 1000 may interfere with very steep, upright, stem angles.)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform
- Injection Molded Garmin Specific Co-Polymer Interface
- Weight: 18 grams
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|