- The tri-dimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate.
- Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- In case of shock, it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
M in molding
- The innovative “in molding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip
- Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort.
- These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180°, allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head
- The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support while being as light as possible
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Medium (48-58 cm / 18-7/8 – 22-7/8 inches)
- Large (59-62 cm / 23-3/8 – 24-1/2 inches)
Weight: 230g (Medium)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Anthracite/Lime / Large||08057099049702||CHE00037.264.62||HT -P3726462|
|Anthracite/Lime / Medium||08057099049696||CHE00037.264.58||HT -P3726458|