When you’re carving through high-speed corners on your road bike, you need crystal clear vision to choose your entry and exit points. Oakley’ Prizm Radar EV Path has you covered with the revolutionary Prizm Road lenses, which are optimized for colors and light transmission experienced on the road. The result is unbeatable clarity to see changes in the road surface with less eye fatigue at the end of the ride. The Prizm lenses are just the beginning though. The frames use Oakley's lightweight O-Matter material and the EV distinction means the lens is taller in front of your eyes for uninhibited vision, even in the most aero position. Their Plutonite lenses feature High Definition Optics for the highest level of optical clarity and they filter 100% of all UV rays while meeting the highest impact protection standards. Plus, the ear and nose pieces are made of Oakley's Unobtainium to keep your glasses exactly where you want them and two nose pieces are included with every frame for a perfect fit.
- Click here to explore Radar EV
- PRIZM is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Polished White w/Prizm Road lens||OO9208-05||OAK35660819D|